Tips to protect your phone from exploding
One of the biggest causes of these phone explosions is a battery. phones come with lithium-ion batteries, which heat themselves and may become hotter while being charged. So, though there is no sure-shot way to avoid smartphones from catching fire, following some simple tips can reduce the possibility by almost 95%. Here are 9 tips to remember to protect your smartphone from catching fire.
- Use original chargerits always best to use the charger that comes with your smartphone or which are provided by a manufacturer. In case the charger gets lost or starts malfunctioning, always replace it with branded chargers. Fake and unbranded chargers pose one of the biggest risks.
Avoid direct sunlight
Avoid charging your smartphone in direct sunlight or other hot places like near the car’s dashboard during the day, especially for long hours. This might cause the heating issue. The accepted temperature is usually 0 to 45-degree centigrade.
just stop that practice of charging your smartphone for long hours as this may lead to overheating. So, always remember to unplug once the phone is charged.
Do not exert pressure
Another thing to avoid is pressure. Try not to exert pressure on your smartphone, say keeping it below a heavy thing in your bag.
Remove back cover while charging
Though not always possible. it is always better to remove the case while charging your phone. As cases restrict heat dissipation while charging.
Avoid charging your phone in power strip extension cord
As a precaution, it is always better not to charge your smartphone on those power strip extension cords because if any device in one of the sockets in the cord is affected, it is sure to cause damage to your smartphone as well.
Get your smartphone repaired only at authorized centers
This too is a must follow. Always get your smartphone repaired only at authorized centers. This is important to ensure that its circuitry and original parts are not affected.
don’t use a phone while charging
many of us do this, but this may cause overheating and result in the explosion of your phone.
Never charge your phone on uneven surfaces
Many of us do this, leaving our smartphones under the pillow to charge. This too needs to be avoided as it may cause your smartphone to overheat and causing explosion.